Swiss style scrambled eggs au gratinFrom biceps15 8 years ago
- 1 ½ c. cauliflower or broccoli florets shopping list
- 8 eggs shopping list
- ¼ c. milk shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt shopping list
- ¼ tsp pepper shopping list
- 3 T butter shopping list
- ¾ c. shredded Gruyère cheese shopping list
- ½ c. shredded Emmenthal or swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 ½ c. coarse fresh bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Steam the cauliflower or broccoli until tender-crisp, rinse under cold water, drain. Thinly slice, arranging on bottom of buttered 8-cup shallow baking dish.
- Lightly beat together the eggs, milk, S & P. In a skillet, melt butter over low heat; pour in egg mixture.
- Cook, stirring constantly with heatproof spatula and drawing set eggs from the edge and bottom to the centre of the pan until very loosely set.
- Scrape into baking dish.
- Toss together the cheeses and bread crumbs; sprinkle evenly over egg mixture. Bake at 400F until cheese is melted and golden, about 15 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- biceps15 CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookbiceps15 CA
- Not added to any groups yet!