Deviled Pork Buns SandwichesFrom tiffi24 7 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground pork shopping list
- 1/2 cup beer shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 medium onion, minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground red chile (cheyenne pepper not chili powder) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander shopping list
- 6 soft sandwich buns shopping list
How to make it
- In skillet cook and crumble pork
- stir in beer, garlic, onion and salt
- simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Stir in red chile, cumin and coriander
- mix well and simmer for 5-10 minutes to allow flavors to blend
- Serve on buns topped with yellow mustard and dill pickle chips.
The Cooktiffi24 Export, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!