Peppery Green BeansFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
- 3 pounds fresh snap beans shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped jalapeno relish shopping list
- 4 pieces cooked bacon shopping list
- 4 tablespoons almond slivers shopping list
- jalapeno Relish: shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1-1/3 cups apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 pound yellow onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup carrots shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dill seeds shopping list
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté jalapenos relish in oil.
- Add beans and cook 20 minutes drizzling with more oil across beans.
- Add crumbled bacon and almonds and serve.
- To make relish combine vinegar and sugar in large saucepan and mix until all of the sugar is dissolved.
- Slice jalapenos, onions and carrots into thin strips.
- Add jalapenos, onions and carrots to the saucepan with the dissolved sugar and bring to a boil.
- Add mustard and dill seeds.
- Simmer 20 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!