Twiced Baked New PotatoesFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds small new potatoes shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sea salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon coarsely black pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded monterrey jack cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded asiago cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup minced green onions shopping list
- 1 teaspoon basil shopping list
- 1 clove minced garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 pound bacon shopping list
- 1 package dry ranch dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Pierce potatoes with fork several times and rub with oil.
- Combine salt and pepper together and roll oiled potatoes in this mixture before baking.
- Place in single layer in non-stick cooking sprayed shallow baking pan.
- Bake uncovered for 50 minutes and allow to cool.
- Combine cheeses, sour cream, green onions, basil, garlic, salt, pepper, 1/2 of bacon and dressing.
- Mix well.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle cut in half and scoop out pulp from middle of potatoes.
- Add to cheese mixture and mix until all ingredients are well blended.
- Stuff mixture back into potatoes then top with remaining bacon.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!