Breakfast BurritosFrom candogirl 9 years ago
- 1 small roll of low-fat pork sausage shopping list
- 1 med package of ground white turkey shopping list
- 1/2-1 T. poultry seasoning (adjust to taste) shopping list
- 1 can chopped green chilies (hotter the better!) shopping list
- 1 16 oz. carton original egg Beaters or other egg white product shopping list
- 8 8" whole wheat tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Blend sausage. turkey and poultry seasoning in medium skilliet and cook over medium heat. Add salt if desired.
- Once meats are blended and pink meat is cooked, add green chilies and reduce juices for about 10 minutes.
- Pour Egg Beaters into meat mixture, it works well to pour eggs into large puddles and let eggs set before starting to gently fold into meat.
- Warm tortillas for 30 seconds in microwave.
- Prepare 8 sheets of wax paper, about 10 inches per sheet.
- Place a tortillas on the wax paper and put 1/8 of mixture in center and roll with ends tuck in during the roll - burrito style. Wrap wax paper to firm hold tortilla in place.
- To grab n go: Microwave burrito for 30 seconds.
The Cookcandogirl Oklahoma City
- Not added to any groups yet!