Double Chocolate Bread PuddingFrom nltune 6 years ago
- 18 ounces of heavy cream shopping list
- 16 ounces semi-sweet chocolate shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 6 ounces of milk shopping list
- chocolate pieces( about 1/8 of cup or more to your taste) shopping list
- 6 cups day old french bread, cubed shopping list
- CRUST: shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 ounce dark chocolate ganach shopping list
- 1 ounce white chocolate ganach shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees.
- Bring cream, milk, and 1/2 cup of sugar to a simmer.
- Add to semi-sweet chocolate in a large bowl, mix until chocolate is melted
- Combine this mixture to the eggs a little at a time until completely blended.
- Add bread cubes to this, and I usually let the bread soak up the liquid for about 20 minutes.
- Top with sugar
- Bake for approximately 1 hour or until set
- Then drizzle with both ganaches and enjoy.