Beef Salad With Roasted PeanutFrom watson2167 7 years ago
- 1 lb beef...tenderloin thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 hole tomatoe medium size sliced shopping list
- 1 asian cucumber / pickle small sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup of fresh mint leave..discard stem shopping list
- 3/4 cup roasted peanut shopping list
- 3/4 cup deep fried onion shopping list
- fish sauce to taste - salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup of olive oil shopping list
- pinch of msg (optional) shopping list
- lime juice to taste shopping list
- half of red onion thinly sliced shopping list
- 3/4 cup cilantro chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In a small skillet, add oil and white onion cook until crispy and golden brown. Drain onion from oil. (do not removed oil, place in to seperate bowl for garnish) Set aside.
- On a grill medium high heat, place beef and cook it for about 3-4 mintues on each side..give it a little crispy on each side. (meat are usually cooked medium, not to over cook..when mix with sauce, meat will be just perfect to taste) When done, slice meat thinly and place into a mixing bowl.
- In a mixing bowl, add fish sauce, lime juice, msg, roasted peanuts, red onion, cilantro, tomatoe, cucumber and mint leave. Stir to mix.
- When done, placed salad on to serving plate and top with deep fried onion. Drizzing oil around the salad for ganish and ENJOY!!!
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!