lemon tartFrom nikki85 8 years ago
- 350g sweet shortcrust pastry(frozen is fine, thats what i use) shopping list
- grated rind of 2-3 lemons shopping list
- 150ml freshly squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 100g caster sugar shopping list
- 60ml creme fraiche or double cream(i like the creme fraiche) shopping list
- 4 eggs plus 3 egg yolks shopping list
- icing sugar, for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- preheat the oven to 190c. rol out the pasrtry and use to line a 23cm flan tin. prick the base, line with foil and fill with baking beans. bake for 15mins, or until edges are dry. remove foil and beans and bake for a further 5-7 mins.
- beat together the lemon rind, juice, sugar then gradually add the creme fraiche and beat until wel blended. beat in the eggs, 1 at a time, then beat in the egg yolks.
- pour the filling into the baked pastry case. bake for about 15-20mins until just set. leave to cool
- dust with icing sugar when cooled and serve!
- lovely on its own or with some extra cream or creme fraiche
The Cooknikki85 Dorset, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!