Chicken BowlFrom rockstar 7 years ago
- 4 large yukon gold potatoes shopping list
- 1 C milk or cream shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. butter or Margerine shopping list
- 2 C frozen corn shopping list
- 2 C popcorn chicken or breaded chicken cut into bite-sized chunks shopping list
- Pre-made Gravey or Instant gravy mix shopping list
- 1-2 C Medium cheese (chedder or marbel), shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Peel and boil potatoes, boil corn, bake chicken and prepare gravy--all at the same time
- When potatoes are ready, add in cream or milk and butter or margerine to make mashed potatoes.
- When everything is cooked, Spoon 1 cup of potatoes into an individual serving bowl
- Next, top with corn, then chicken, then gravy.
- Sprinkle on cheese and serve!
The Cookrockstar Hamilton, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!