Orzo Apple SauteFrom cholerecipes 8 years ago
- 2 cups Orzo shopping list
- 4 cups water shopping list
- 1 tsp oil shopping list
- 1tsp garlic shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1tsp ranch seasoning shopping list
- 1 chicken bullion cube or 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms *(optional) shopping list
- 1 chopped apple shopping list
- 2 cups chopped spinach shopping list
- salt /pepper to taste * optional shopping list
How to make it
- Saute 1 cup of Orzo, onion & celery in oil on medium heat until brown (5-10 minutes). Season with garlic
- Add remaining Orzo, water and all other ingredients (except spinach). Once water is boiling, reduce heat to low-medium and simmer 25 minutes until Orzo is tender.
- Add spinach & stir. Let simmer 3 minutes, then serve.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- cholerecipes Colorado Springs, CO
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcholerecipes Colorado Springs, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!