Luscious Lemon RollsFrom zena824 8 years ago
How to make it
- Grease 13 x 9 pan.
- In large bowl, dissolve yeast from hot roll mix in warm water.
- Stir in egg and 1/4 cup frosting.
- Add flour mixture and stir until well blended.
- Cover; let rise in warm place 30 to 45 minutes
- Punch down dough and knead 1 to 2 minutes on floured board.
- Roll to 15 x 12 inch rectangle.
- Spread with 3/4 cup of remaining frosting and sprinkle with nuts.
- Starting with longer side, roll up jelly-roll style; seal edges.
- Slice into 15 pieces and place in prepared pan cut side down.
- Cover; let rise until doubled, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- For a different variety.... any icing could be used...