Sausage Cream Cheese CasseroleFrom goocran7 5 years ago
How to make it
- Crumble sausage in pan and brown
- Drain Sausage. I then run hot water over the sausage to get all the grease out.
- Put sausage back in pan and add creme cheese. Put on low heat until the creme cheese is melted and all mixed.
- Line a 9x13 pan with one can of the crossiants, closing all seams and run it slightly up the sides of the pan.
- Put the sausage mixture in the pan and spread evenly.
- Put the second can of crossiants on top, press seams together. Make sure everything is covered.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until the crossiants are done.
- Cut in small squares for an appetizer or larger squares for a breakfast dish.
The Cookgoocran7 White House, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!