Low carb pumpkin custardFrom stone 7 years ago
- 3/4 teaspoon stevia powder shopping list
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups water shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups (1 15 oz. can) pumpkin shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray 8 4 oz. ramekins with canola oil cooking spray.
- Place dry ingredients (stevia, nfdm, cinnamon, salt, ginger) in bowl of mixer.
- Add wet ingredients (eggs, water, pumpkin) and thoroughly combine.
- Pour into ramekins and place ramekins in a large roasting pan filled with hot water halfway up the sides of the ramekins.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool. Refrigerate.