Homemade Chicken NuggetsFrom goocran7 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut chicken breasts into one inch squares.
- To prepare batter, beat the egg in a medium size bowl, and start with about a cup of milk.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Gradually stir in flour until you have a smooth mixture.
- Add more flour or milk until you have a medium consistency.
- Add 2 teaspoons of seseme seeds if wanted.
- Prepare large shallow skillet with oil. Heat until a small drop of batter sizzles and bubbles.
- Coat the chicken nuggets in batter then place in skillet. You want the oil to reach almost to the top of the nuggets, but not cover them.
- When the sides of the batter look crispy, turn the nuggets with a fork.
- Continue to cook until the outer batter is done and chicken is cooked through.
- Place on a platter lined with paper towels to remove excess oil.