Slow Cooker Potato SoupFrom jasmilez 5 years ago
- 6 med potatoes, diced shopping list
- 3 carrots, sliced shopping list
- 3 ribs celery, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 6 cups water shopping list
- 4 chicken bouilon cupes, or 1 tab of granules,or equivalent chicken base shopping list
- 1 tea parsly flakes shopping list
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
How to make it
- In slow cooker, combine potatoes, carrots, celery, onion and water.chicken bouilon or base, and parsley flakes.
- Cook 4 to 6 hours on high or 8 to 10 hours on low.
- 30 to 40 minutes before soup is done (20 mins if cooking on high add evaporated milk and butter.
- Enjoy with French Bread
The Cookjasmilez Somewhere In The Land Of Enchantment, NM
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!