Sweet And Crunchy Mongolian BeefFrom watson2167 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 lb beef tenderoin cut 1/2 inch bites shopping list
- 1 cup of flour shopping list
- 4 tbsp of brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp of oyster sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- pinch of msg (optional) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup of mix vegetables...broccoli, carrots, snow pea, and onion or ready mix stir-fry vegetables. shopping list
- white roated sesame seed shopping list
- 4 tbsp of oilve oil shopping list
- 3 glove garlic crushed shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, add beef, flour salt and pepper, stir to coat. Set aside.
- In a pan of boiling water, add all vegetables cook for about 10 mintues, when done drain and insert into ice cold water to keep the crunchiness for another 5 mintues and drain.
- In a wok or skillet, add oil and garlic, cook until golden brown.
- Add beef, uncover for about 10-15 mintues or until it a little crispy.
- Add brown sugar, lemon juice, msg, or more salt and pepper to taste. Stir to coat.
- On a serving plate, arrange vegetables. Pour beef on top of vegetables and top with roasted sesame seed.
- Best serve with Jasime rice...