Grilled Apple CrispFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 21 ounce can apple pie filling shopping list
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 package yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter cut up shopping list
- whipped topping or ice cream shopping list
How to make it
- Spray a square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour pie filling into square baking pan.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle cake mix over pie filling to cover then dot with butter slices.
- Preheat grill on medium for 10 minutes.
- Turn left side of grill off and invert a baking pan on left cooking grid.
- Place baking pan on inverted pan then close lid and bake 55 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
- Let stand until warm then serve topped with whipped topping or ice cream.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!