Rakott KrumpliFrom rainbowgirl 7 years ago
How to make it
- boil potatoes
- boil eggs
- slice salami very thinly
- slice boiled potatoes length ways
- slice boiled eggs length ways
- layer all 3 in a baking dish - the depth is up to you. I like to make it quite flat but wide and long because I like the crispiness on top.
- pour on your milk or cream so it goes half way up the length of your potatoes.
- Whack it in the oven - gas mark 5
- when golden brown on top it is done! 45 minutes is an estimated time. set it to one side for 5 minutes and then enjoy!
The Cookrainbowgirl Bradford, GB
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!