Chicken ShawarmaFrom marisab 7 years ago
- 4 pieces boneless, skinless chicken breast, chopped shopping list
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped (or more according to your taste) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons curry powder (or more according to your taste) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cumin spice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 or 2 teaspoons ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Chop chicken into medium sized pieces.
- In a bowl, whisk together the garlic, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Then add the curry powder, cumin, salt and pepper; whisk all together.
- Add the chicken and coat it completely with the marinade.
- If time permits, leave the chicken to marinate in the fridge for an hour (or even better overnight).
- Preheat pan to medium heat. Pour chicken and all marinade into pan and grill until chicken is fully cooked through.
- Serve with pita bread and hummus.
People Who Like This Dish 29
The Cookmarisab Toronto, CA
The Rating6 people
My husband and I made this for dinner tonight... we LOVED it!!!! We let it marinade overnight (which made our fridge smell awesome :) )... thank you so much for postin this recipe! Its a keeper! :)MandiesMama19 in Torrington loved it