Pickled CarrotsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- pickled carrots shopping list
- 2 pounds carrots shopping list
- 1 white medium onion shopping list
- 1 green pepper medium shopping list
- 1 can tomato soup shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Scrape and slice carrots thinly then peel and chop onion.
- Cut pepper in half then remove seeds and cut into thin slivers.
- Combine remaining ingredients then blend well and pour over vegetables in a large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours before serving then drain and serve as an appetizer.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!