Saucy Pepper SteakFrom fireraven 8 years ago
- 1 bag of mixed pepper for stir fry OR one each green, red and yellow bell pepper cut into strips shopping list
- 1 small onion cut into strips shopping list
- 1 lb will trimmed boneless beef sirlon steak cut into strips (I like using chicken) shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 3 tbs lite soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 barbecue sauce shopping list
- 2 c hot cooked brown rice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on med-high heat. Add the peppers and onions; cook for 6-8 mins or until crisp-tender. Transfer to a large bowl; cover to keep warm
- Add meat, garlic and black pepper to same skillet; cook and stir for 3 min. Add soy sauce and cook for another min or until meat is cooked trought, stirring occasionally. Add barbecue sauce; cook until heated trough.
- Add the peppers back in and stir till heated through. Serve over rice.
The Cookfireraven Genesee, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!