Triple Chocolate GingerbreadFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 package chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1 small package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup molasses shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1 cup white chocolate chips shopping list
- 4 teaspoons milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat all ingredients except chips with electric mixer on low speed until just moistened.
- Scrape sides of bowl frequently then beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips then pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 minutes then cook on wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely then drizzle glaze over cooled cake.
- Make glaze by combining all ingredients in microwave safe container and cook 1 minute.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!