Utah Strawberry Chocolate MousseFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Wash drain and core strawberries.
- In blender container sprinkle gelatin over water then allow standing 5 minutes to soften.
- Heat milk until hot but do not boil then add to the gelatin mixture.
- Process on low speed until gelatin granules are dissolved scraping sides of blender.
- Add cocoa and sugar then blend until sugar is dissolved.
- Add strawberries and vanilla and blend well.
- Add whipping cream and blend well then pour into dessert dishes.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!