Pepper-Crusted Beef Tenderloin w Roasted VegetablesFrom askorb 7 years ago
- 4 small red skinned potatoes, halved shopping list
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch pieces shopping list
- 2 parsnips, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch pieces shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves, or 1 teaspoon dried shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 pound beef tenderloin shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the potatoes, carrots and parsnips together
- with the olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Transfer the vegetables
- to a shallow roasting pan and roast them in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Season the beef with salt and a generous amount of pepper. Remove
- the vegetables from the oven and place the beef on top of them in the
- roasting pan. Return the pan to the oven and roast the vegetables and
- beef for 15 minutes.
- Turn the temperature down to 350 F and continue roasting for an
- additional 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and the beef
- is cooked to the desired doneness. Let the tenderloin rest for 10 minutes
- before slicing. Serve a few
- slices of the beef with a large spoonful of the vegetables.
The Cookaskorb San Jose, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!