Last-minute Bbq MeatloafFrom npbradshaw 9 years ago
- ground beef or ground turkey shopping list
- 1 slice of whole wheat bread shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- barbecue sauce (any kind you like, about the same amount as 1/3 of a small can of tomato sauce) shopping list
- dried basil (about a palmful) shopping list
- dried bay leaves (about a palmful) shopping list
- onion powder (about half a palmful) shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- break ground meat up into workable pieces and place in a bowl.
- break piece of bread into tiny pieces and add to the meat.
- add all of the seasonings, the egg, and the barbecue sauce.
- mix with hands until the egg, bread, and sauce are incorporated.
- place meat in a baking dish and shape into a loaf (or use a meatloaf pan if you have one...i don't.).
- bake until done, usually between 45-55 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- npbradshaw Atlanta, GA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooknpbradshaw Atlanta, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!