Grilled Mustard-Dill SalmonFrom tequila12 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 olive oil shopping list
- 3 TBLS. minced shallots shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 2 1/2 to 3 lbs. salmon fillets shopping list
- 1 cup plain yogurt or sour cream shopping list
- 1 TBLS. grated lemon zest shopping list
How to make it
- In a shallow dish, just large enough to hold the fish, whisk together the lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, shallots, chopped dill and pepper; blend well.
- Add the salmon and turn to coat both sides.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes and up to 3 hours.
- Return to room temp before cooking.
- Combine yogurt or sour cream with the lemon zest and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Prepare a medium fire in a covered charcoal or gas grill.
- Grill salmon until nicely browned on the bottom, about 10 minutes.
- Carefully turn over with 1 to 2 wide spatulas and grill until fish is no longer opaque, about 5 to 10 minutes longer.
- Serve the fish with the lemon yogurt sauce and enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 1
- tequila12 Sleepy Hollow, IL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktequila12 Sleepy Hollow, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!