Bibingka Rice Flour CakeFrom heinz29 6 years ago
- ½ cup melted margarine shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 pcs eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 can coconut milk (12oz) or 1 ½ fresh coconut milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh milk shopping list
- 2 cups rice flour shopping list
- 4 pcs salted eggs, sliced shopping list
- Grated coconut shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, beat egg until pale yellow. Gradually add sugar until well incorporated. Mix in melted margarine.
- Alternately add in flour and milks until well blended
- Pour mixture ¾ full into baking dish greased with margarine and lined with wax paper (makes about 12-15 servings on small individual brioche molds).
- Add in salted eggs on top and bake for 20 minutes on 300-350F preheated oven or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Brush with margarine and sprinkle sugar and grated coconut if desired.
The Cookheinz29 Manila, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!