Cracker Barrel Ham and Egg CasseroleFrom 1elvisfan 7 years ago
- 1/3 cup lean cooked diced smoked ham (country cured if available) shopping list
- 1 slice sourdough bread (remove crust, cut to fit bottom of casserole) shopping list
- 4 - 5 eggs (beaten, one cup) shopping list
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. each salt, ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Remove from refrigerator, spoon shredded cheddar cheese on top of eggs. Smooth cheese gently on top of egg mixture. Place casserole in preheated oven at 375° F. for 20 - 22 minutes, depending on depth of casserole.
- Makes 6 servings.
- Notes: This is easy to make, and perfect for a Sunday Brunch.