Sweet and Sour RibsFrom oregongrandma 9 years ago
- 3 lbs. ribs (beef or pork) shopping list
- 2 cup water shopping list
- 3 Tbls. vinegar shopping list
- 3 Tbls. sugar shopping list
- 4 Tbls. soy sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbls. cornstarch shopping list
- 3 Tbls. pineapple juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks, drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup cut up green pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup cut up red pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup cut up yellow pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cut ribs in small pieces.
- Bring ribs, water, soy sauce, and salt to boil.
- Simmer 1 hour.
- Place ribs in skillet.
- Mix sugar, reserved pipeapple juice, vinegar, cornstarch, as well as the juices from the cooked ribs. Add the pineapple and peppers, cook until juices are thickened. Pour over ribs and continue cooking several more minutes.