Fruit TartFrom lovergrl8799 6 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (I used splenda to make it sugar free) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all flour. (Used gluten free flour mix for this.) shopping list
- 1 1/2 sticks softened butter; sliced shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1- 8oz cream cheese (For gluten free I used mascapone) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar (Also used splenda) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 3 cups fruit. (berries, kiwi, whatever you want..) shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1 6oz limeade Thawed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1tbs fresh limejuice shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar (splenda) shopping list
How to make it
- For the Crust: Combine all ingredients till doughy. Press into a tart pan and bake 10-12 min in preheated 350 oven. Till lightly golden brown.
- Filling: Mix together all filling ingredients. evenly pour into cooled tart crust.
- Topping. Cut fruit into 1/4 inch pieces. Arrange on tart.
- Glaze: Combine ingredients in small sauce pan. cook over med. heat until glaze is clear and thick. let cool. with pastry brush glaze entire tart.
- Refrigerate till ready to serve.
The Cooklovergrl8799 Spokane, WA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!