Creme Carmel FlanFrom lovergrl8799 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Take 2 cups sugar place in med. sauce pan. Cook over med heat till dissolves and turns light brown in color. STIRRING THE ENTIRE TIME!!! *** CAREFUL VERY VERY VERY HOT!!!***** Once sugar is light in color coat ramekins or Charlet mold with burnt sugar;
- Add wet ingredients along with scraped vanilla, mix. Add sugar and mix
- Strain liquid with small meshed strainer.
- Add zest to mixture and pour into ramekins or Charlet
- Bake in water bath for 35 min or till knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- COOL completely then flip out Creme Carmel onto servings plates.