Chunky Cheese Potato SoupFrom brittbrat018 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a large pot, cook the bacon until it is browned and crispy.
- Remove bacon stripes and crumble, leaving the drippings in the pot.
- Cook the onion and potatoes in the bacon drippings until they are tender.
- Stir in the cream, salt and pepper.
- Dredge the cheese in flour and slowly add the cheese to the pot until it is melted.
- Add the crumbled bacon to the pot and stir everything together until it reaches your desired consistency.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookbrittbrat018 Ruston, LA
The Rating4 people
Wow, super easy! I love the Marie Callendars Potato Cheese Soup, this should satisfy those cravings!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
Sounds tasty!snooklyukums in Cedar Rapids loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!