Pretzel SaladFrom shirlex7565 9 years ago
- 2 2/3 cups broken pretzel twists shopping list
- 3/4 cup margarine shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 8 oz whipped cream shopping list
- 10 oz frozen strawberries shopping list
- 1 (8oz) can crushed pineapple shopping list
- 1 large pkg strawberry jello shopping list
How to make it
- Melt margarine and stir into pretzels and 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Press into 9x13-inch pan and bake at 350*F for 10 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Cream remaining sugar and cream cheese together.
- Fold in whipped cream and spread over cooled pretzel mixture. Refrigerate.
- Drian juice from strawberries and pineapple. Measure enough juice and water to make 2 cups.
- Boil water and juice; add jello to dissolve.
- Cool until set, then add strawberries and pineapple.
- Pour over cream cheese layer and refrigerate.