Fantastic Buttermilk PancakesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in bowl.
- In another bowl whisk together egg, buttermilk and sour cream.
- Add to flour mixture and gently mix together being sure not to over mix.
- Let rest 10 minutes while batter rises.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat to 375 then grease griddle with shortening.
- Griddle is ready when a few drops of water bubble and skitter rapidly around.
- For each pancake pour scant 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle.
- Cook pancakes until puffed and dry around edges.
- Turn and cook other sides until golden brown.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!