Black Walnut Banana PancakesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 4 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped black walnuts toasted shopping list
- 2 medium bananas sliced 1/2" thick shopping list
- vegetable oil as needed shopping list
- syrup for accompaniment shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in mixing bowl.
- Beat eggs in separate bowl then stir in milk and butter.
- Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients stirring just until blended.
- Fold in walnuts and bananas.
- Heat greased griddle or skillet over medium heat or to 375.
- For each pancake pour scant 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle.
- Cook pancakes until puffed, bubbly and dry around edges.
- Turn and cook other sides until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite syrup.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!