Durum Wheat Or Rava KesariFrom cholena 7 years ago
How to make it
- Roast the rava in 1 tbsp ghee . Set aside .
- Boil the water , add the colour .
- Slowly add the rava , stirring continously , making sure no lumps form .
- When starts to thickens add sugar and everythingelse .
- Stir continuously on medium flame until the mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan .
- Remove and pour in a greased tray .
- Cut into desired shapes .
- Serve warm .
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
- Not added to any groups yet!