Easy ManacottiFrom baybee7698 6 years ago
How to make it
- Brown the hamburger adding in the onions, salt, pepper and garlic.
- When hamburger is no longer pink drain the grease and add the sauce
- Meanwhile boil the pasta according to the box. Drain and rinse.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray
- Place one piece of string cheese inside of each noodle and place them in the pan.(I like to do one piece in the first and two in the second alternating between one and two).
- When all the pasta is in the pan pour the hamburger and sauce mixture over and cover with foil
- Bake for about 45 mins at 350 degrees.
The Cookbaybee7698 Springfield, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!