Fried DoughnutsFrom ambus 6 years ago
How to make it
- Sift flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Add sugar and salt and mix.
- In another bowl,lightly beat egg and mix oil.
- Mix in flour mixture until crumbly.
- Stir in milk.
- With floured hands,lightly knead the dough until smooth (If too sticky,
- add some flour).
- Leave the dough in the mixing bowl in a warm place for about 2 hours.
- Roll out the dough into 1/4 inch thickness on a floured surface.
- Dip doughnut cutter in flour.Use to cut-out doughnuts.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Carefully drop doughnuts into hot oil, only a few at a time.
- Fry, turning once, for about 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and drain on paper.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or cinnamon-sugar mixture,if you like.
People Who Like This Dish 31
- celiaamor Nowhere, Us
- c110927rosebud Nowhere, Us
- darrenhope Burntwood, GB
- Babediamond Whereabouts, Unknown
- themoongoddess1 Nowhere, Us
- phwriter11 MNL, Stockholm
- Sarah_Bobbitt Nowhere, Us
- MamaMak Abbotsford, Canada
- cantgetenoughchocolate Nowhere, Us
- Aimee95 Nowhere, Us
- Plus 21 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating9 people
I love Donuts... Mmmmm... yummy!berry in Riverside loved it
Asalaam mu alaikum Ambus....."5" for recipe and "5" for reading my mind ..came on looking for a donut recipe ..without yeast and VOILLA!!!!!
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Yummmy!chriesi in Zuerich loved it