Tuna Steak With Lime ButterFrom laurakaay 9 years ago
- 2 lbs. tuna steak cut into six equal slices about 5 oz. each shopping list
- season salt to taste shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- nutmeg to taste shopping list
- thyme to taste shopping list
- Equal parts melted butter, lime juice and hot fish stock for basting. shopping list
- lime juice shopping list
- parsley shopping list
- lemon quarters shopping list
How to make it
- Season each of the six slices of tuna with seasoned salt, pepper, nutmeg and thyme. Place meat on shallow baking pan.
- Sprinkle wit melted butter and broil on both sides until fish just begins to flake and is delicately brown, basting frequently with mixture that is equal parts of melted butter, lime juice and hot fish stock.
- Serve at once with a side dish of melted butter flavored with a little lime juice and garnish with parsley and lemon quarters.
The Cooklaurakaay Oroville, CA
The Rating1 people
My Grandmama used to make this only she used lemon. I don't think there will be too much difference with the lime so you've gone and done it again. Got another big rating from me. lolicu812 in South Bend loved it