Peanut Butter and Banana French ToastFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 Sandwich per person shopping list
How to make it
- Make a peanut butter sandwich the usual way, without butter.
- Dip in egg dip, which contains egg, cinnamon, and a touch of vanilla.
- You may want to add a banana liquor.
- Cook like you would a grilled cheese sandwich until brown.
- Remove from skillet and cut off crusts.
- Slice each sandwich into three diagonally, and stack on plate at differing angles for style.
- Garnish with fresh cut banana and sprinkle with a little sugar and cinnamon.
- Best served right away with maple syrup.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!