Grilled Mustard Chicken BreastsFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 4 chicken breast halves without skin shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 3-1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons honey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme minced shopping list
- 1/3 teaspoon coarse salt shopping list
- 1-1/3 dashes red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken breasts within a folded piece of plastic wrap.
- Slightly flatten upper portion of each breast to promote even grilling.
- Place breasts in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
- Place mustard, vinegar, garlic, honey, thyme, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Stir with fork to combine.
- Add oil a little at a time and whisk to combine marinade then pour marinade over breasts.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator turning once or twice in marinade for 4 hours.
- Remove breasts from marinade scraping any bits clinging to chicken back into shallow dish.
- Transfer all marinade to small saucepan and bring to a boil then reserve.
- Lightly grease grill rack with cooking spray then preheat grill and place breasts on rack.
- Cook covered with lid basting frequently with marinade for 6 minutes per side.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!