Smoky Bean ChiliFrom erinsparin 8 years ago
- 1 onion, diced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 pound ground turkey shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 Tbsp chili powder shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin shopping list
- 2 large cans diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1 can tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 cans dark kidney beans, undrained shopping list
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1/4 cup hickory BBQ sauce shopping list
- 2-4 Tbsp chipotle sauce (optional, for heat) shopping list
How to make it
- In large stockpot, brown ground turkey with onion, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add chili powder and cumin and stir until mixed.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, black beans and BBQ sauce.
- Add chipotle sauce for heat, if desired. 3 Tbsp makes chili moderately spicy.
- Cover and simmer for 90 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- erinsparin Rogers, AR
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookerinsparin Rogers, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!