BBQ Ribs with Paprika and Lime DressingFrom debwin 8 years ago
- 40g butter shopping list
- 1 small onion minced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 11/2tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/2c brown sugar shopping list
- 1c tomato sauce shopping list
- 1Tbsp English mustard shopping list
- 2 racks of pork ribs shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- DRESSING shopping list
- juice and zest of 2 limes shopping list
- 100ml olive oil shopping list
- 4 green onions very finely sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Melt butter, add onion and garlic. Cook until soft.
- Add 1 tsp. paprika, brown sugar, tomato sauce and mustard. Simmer until thickened and dark. Cool.
- Place ribs on baking tray, season with salt and pepper and smear ribs with sauce. Bake for 1-11/2 hours.
- DRESSING: Place lime juice and zest with the oil in a clear jar. Add the sliced green onion and remaining 1/2tsp paprika with some salt and pepper. Fasten lid and give it a good shake.
- Remove ribs from oven and slice into individual ribs. Pour over the ribs.