Caribbean CornFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
- 3 cups corn cut from cob shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened pineapple juice shopping list
- 3 tablespoons skim milk shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray then place over medium heat until hot.
- Add corn and garlic then sauté 5 minutes.
- Combine pineapple juice and next 5 ingredients then add to corn.
- Cover then reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add green onions then cover and cook an additional 5 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!