Barbequed Beef RibsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 8 pounds beef ribs from standing shopping list
- 2 cups sugar rib roast shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon instant minced garlic shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon barbecue spice shopping list
- 1 cup tomato puree shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange beef ribs on rack in baking pan.
- Sauté onion and garlic in oil until golden.
- Add mustard, puree, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, bay leaves, pepper sauce, barbecue spice and salt.
- Simmer 15 minutes then strain.
- Brush barbecue sauce generously over beef ribs covering them thoroughly.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes basting frequently with sauce until beef ribs are tender and well done.
- Store any remaining sauce covered in refrigerator.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!