Pesto With Green BeansFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 large roasted red pepper peeled and seeded shopping list
- 1 cup picked parsley leaves shopping list
- 1 cup picked cilantro leaves shopping list
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated asiago cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 pound green beans blanched crisp tender shopping list
How to make it
- Place red pepper, parsley, cilantro and walnuts in work bowl of a food processor.
- Blend until smooth then add cheese and blend to incorporate.
- With the machine still running slowly add olive oil and process 30 seconds.
- Remove from bowl and season then drop cooked beans in the water bath to reheat.
- Place beans in a mixing bowl and add the pesto then toss and season.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!