Green EnchiladasFrom peggy_sue 6 years ago
- 2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup jalepenos shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 4 cups cheese-I split this using colby/chedder mix and mozzerella shopping list
- 12 fried corn tortillas shopping list
- 2 cans cream chicken soup shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp dry milk shopping list
How to make it
- Saute beef, onions and jalepenos in oil.
- Spray 9x13 baking dish and set aside.
- Mix together dry milk and soup.
- Cut corn tortillas into 1/4 pieces strips or wedges, your choice.
- Place half of tortillas in pan. I crush what is left just a little.
- Add ground beef mix on top of tortillas.
- Add soup mix on top of beef mix.
- Add a layer of cheese (amount is up to you)
- repeat layers ending with cheese on top