Ham and Egg Casserole Dated 1944From chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Split eggs lengthwise.
- Place in bottom oiled baking dish then cover with ham.
- Pour soup over all then cover with buttered bred crumbs and sprinkle lightly with cheese.
- Bake slowly until cheese and bread crumbs are rich brown then serve on onion toast.
- “Would like to second the motion for no tipping in beauty shops. Prices are high in most Washington shops and when the “customary 10% tip” (as I was reminded in a leading shop) is added, the price becomes exorbitant.”
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!