Sour cream chicken enchiladasFrom mccookcook 5 years ago
- 3/4 lb monterey jack cheese, shredded shopping list
- 3/4 lb cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 pint sour cream shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chiles shopping list
- 12 flour tortillas shopping list
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cheeses and onions together. Mix sour cream, soup, and green chiles together.
- Spread 1-2 Tablespoons sour cream mixtures on each tortilla, add chicken. Sprinkle with cheese mixture and roll up.Place rolled up tortillas in greased 9x13 inch pan.
- You should have a little bit of the sour cream mixture left at the end, spread it on top of the enchiladas and then sprinkle with any remaining cheese.
- Bake @ 350 for 40-45 minutes.
The Cookmccookcook Indianola, NE
- Not added to any groups yet!