Black Pepper ChickenFrom dailypatnews 6 years ago
- 250g chicken fillet shopping list
- 2 tablespoon of black pepper powder shopping list
- One pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch with 2 tablespoon of water shopping list
- 2 pieces of cut shallot shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of oil shopping list
- Marinate for Chicken: shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- curry powder shopping list
- cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate chicken with the marinate ingredients. If possible, marinate over night.
- Heat up the oil, and saute the shallot.
- Add in the chicken fillet. Fry the chicken till it is cooked.
- Mix the pepper, salt, water and cornstarch.
- Add in the mixture to the chicken and let it thicken.
- Dish out and serve.
The Cookdailypatnews Miri, MY
The Rating1 people
I love Black Pepper Chicken, but usually have to use a pre-made package to make it! Now, thanks to you, I can make this -- and know what's in it! -- instead! Thank you for the post, DailyPatNews :)kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!